Cyber Intelligence Training and Career Path Program
Our c-Watch program has been in operation since 2016.
- Has been organized by the Sports-ISAO program since 2016, and is administered by Cyber Resilience Institute, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit entity.
- Is comprised of accomplished undergraduate and graduate students selected from leading universities to participate in this intensive three-week program.
- Provides real world, real time, interdisciplinary cyber threat training across the domains of cyber intelligence, social media, and international cyberspace conflict using a wide spectrum of tools and techniques.
- Enables students to develop cross-disciplinary knowledge and important critical thinking skills vital to threat hunting, cyber security and information sharing professionals.
- Is structured to deliver training to diverse teams of up to 5 participants each. Each team of 5 is led by a professional and accredited faculty member from a participating university.
- Graduates of the c-Watch program are eligible to enter CrowdWatch, a national network of cyber c-Watch interns, whom we make available for a wide range of project work including staff augmentation and outsourced analytics. CrowdWatch provides participants compensation opportunities while they gain valuable real world-work experience. Our ultimate goal is to place CrowdWatch participants into full time paid internships and jobs.
Find out about c-Watch 2020
C-Watch graduates, and CrowdWatch participants possess superior critical thinking skills vital to threat hunting, cyber security, information sharing, and SOC professionals. Direct access to this highly qualified group offers cost savings to organizations requiring full time cyber professionals with real world work experience, or access to talent for contract-based, or project work. Our ultimate goal is to place CrowdWatch participants into full time paid internships and jobs.
Past c-Watch University Student Participants
In association with ThreatSketch CRI is helping to build a framework for empowering small and medium sized businesses to “get back to work” after the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more.