Rolling Up Our Sleeves!
This section of the Toolkit is aimed at coaching the leaders on introducing a Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) into the Information Sharing and Analysis Organization (ISAO).
Integrating a TIP is a crucial step in community building. Forming a sharing community, with the help of a TIP, creates a ready-made, demand side market of users of cyber products and services. A threat exchange partnership forms the beginnings of a demand-side marketplace. There is a logical progression for using the Toolkit for forming a community, aiding formation through the benefits of a TIP, and the pathway to sustainable cyber security.
Additional resources are available at the following links:
- Creating Internship Programs
- Developing a Leadership Agenda
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Engaging Public and Private Sector Partners
- Enriching Data on a TIP
- Identifying Intelligence Feeds
- Identifying Legal Resources
- Interacting With Government Agencies
- On-Boarding Members Onto TIPs
- Outreach Strategy & Resources
- Planning Cyber Resilience
- Selecting a TIP
- Sharing Threat Intelligence
- TIP Training and Administration
- Using the Tools