Creating a Database!
Below are a series of hotlinks and short descriptions of database honeypots.
- https://github.com/Plazmaz/MongoDB-HoneyProxy – “A honeypot proxy for mongodb. When run, this will proxy and log all traffic to a dummy mongodb server.” (P. (2017, February 24). Plazmaz/MongoDB-HoneyProxy. Retrieved April 20, 2017, from https://github.com/Plazmaz/MongoDB-HoneyProxy)
- https://github.com/jordan-wright/elastichoney – “Elastichoney is a simple elasticsearch honeypot designed to catch attackers exploiting RCE vulnerabilities in elasticsearch.” (J. (2015, July 06). Jordan-wright/elastichoney. Retrieved April 20, 2017, from https://github.com/jordan-wright/elastichoney)
- https://github.com/torque59/nosqlpot – “NoSQL-Honeypot-Framework (NoPo) is an open source honeypot for nosql databases that automates the process of detecting attackers,logging attack incidents. ” (T. (2017, January 19). Torque59/nosqlpot. Retrieved April 20, 2017, from https://github.com/torque59/nosqlpot)
- https://github.com/mycert/ESPot – “An Elasticsearch honeypot written in NodeJS, to capture every attempts to exploit CVE-2014-3120.” (M. (2014, August 25). Mycert/ESPot. Retrieved April 20, 2017, from https://github.com/mycert/ESPot)
- https://github.com/Novetta/delilah – “Delilah is a honeypot system inspired by Jordan Wright’s Elastichoney (https://github.com/jordan-wright/elastichoney) that is designed to attract attackers who are actively exploiting the Elasticsearch Groovy vulnerability (http://www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2015-1427). ” (N. (2015, June 10). Novetta/delilah. Retrieved April 20, 2017, from https://github.com/Novetta/delilah)
- https://github.com/schmalle/MysqlPot-“MySQL honeypot.”(S. (2012, October 15). Schmalle/MysqlPot. Retrieved April 21, 2017, from https://github.com/schmalle/MysqlPot)