With a national and international scope, our mission is to help communities build operational and sustainable Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and cybersecurity information sharing environments, centered on enabling market forces, and using various programs, initiatives, channels, and Information Sharing and Analysis Organization (ISAO) models for the benefit of both government organizations and the private sector.
Thought leadership in cybersecurity policy and program design
- Established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in 2014
- Performed contract to Mitre Corporation for cyber resilience CONOPS design
- Performed contract to the National Institute for Hometown Security , funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Have built the c-Market outreach program for business empowerment
- Have built the c-Watch program for training and education in cyber threat analysis